Friday 20 August 2010

Fabulosos Cadillacs



In this opportunity I’m going to write about a concert. It is Not the last or neither the best, but is special because was in the other country, so I believe that in that situation everything is a more little special.
It was as in October of the last year in Buenos Aires, I went to see the Fabulosos Cadillacs with a friend “la Pachi”. Don´t was the first time that I see them, but in this opportunity I enjoyed very much because all was very exiting but relax, for example non person to squash me, thing that in Santiago is so usual, in fact, in Buenos Aires I could be sitting and didn´t die in the try or dancing with a space. There were many persons with children or older person too. I like very much that this kind of event can to be for all people, that anybody can enjoy it, it´s really so good. When I will be old people i would like go to concert or all kind of event and have still the capacity for enjoy it.
Well come back to the concert. The support band I liked too, was the “Pericos” and other band that I don´t remember but I suppose that don´t was bad. My favorite songs I believe that is “vasos vacios” but really I like many songs, but I choose this because I have one imagine: the pachi and mE to raise the hands with one unsuspected emotion.
I stay with this imagine and the sensation that all be good.

5 comments:

  1. Hello!
    A friend says me that the concert here was a chaos.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camila!! what cool!! I almost dead squashed and you sitting, that is very spectacular and the FAbulosos CAdillacs too. I dont know them very much but i know that their music is "sandunguera"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when you speak very mucho for this, jajaja.
    I don’t know which my favorite song, but I like “Calaveras y diablitos”


    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're lucky! you went to the concert and traveled to Bs. aires too!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe you have danced a lot, as a spin XD
    lucky girl!
    bye

    ReplyDelete