Friday 27 August 2010

The Miners

Well maybe I seems a little obviously if i decided talk about the “miner” how the news more important at the moment. But This news is important for many things. First because I think that this event is only comparable with the tragedy of Antuco, in relation with the negligence by the persons that was in the head. In both cases, the people exposed of the dangerous, not were –obviously- the leaders: military or businessman. I ask myself if these persons had send his sons or brothers for to snow for die, or for work into the mine with risk of pull down, I believe that not.
I´m very impression with all the situation of miner, They are a survivor clear, but too, one political play perfect, for can to keep the attention of the population in one event in specific and to past for high other news that are deciding too in this moment, for example, the historical problem about the education, the Mapuche hunger strike or the to strike of the public workers.
Finally the miner case, in my opinion will be as a reality show, but the real reality show, one spectacle more with cameras, families crying, people to suffer…etc. I believe that there are private things. there is a different between inform and search to give sad, it´s necessary to put limit to the news, to the kind of information that we receive and in the kind of people how give that information.

5 comments:

  1. I think that the most important is the judgment and words of the mine proprietor. Only important is the show, but this case probably happen more times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Medias do that the pain of that person to be consumed by us. And this is a form for occult the negligence too. Because is an error of the government that a mine with that problems worked with normality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, reality show!! but that is the TV.. and I am part of that.. I crayed, crayed and crayed.. I feed the raiting.. :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is true. I think the same. I die if some one of my familiars is in this condition! The politics is happy for the suced because they can do any thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, yes. And if you look who's appear on TV are de government people.
    For me, is a great spectacle for the increase citizenship

    ReplyDelete