Friday 12 November 2010

....


This is a most difficult post. I must to choose one important Chilean persons, but important in what… that is the questions. I believe that one important person for Chile in the last time have been Michelle “la presi” Bachelet. Well the obviously is because she is the first woman president in Chile. But I think that if we talk about her as persons and not only in her politic decisions, the most important maybe not is that she have been a woman, but, that she have been a single woman, with children of different men and with one past very heavy for the dictatorship.

That she have been chosen for be a president in a conservative country is important for Chile I think, one landmark. Not is very common that the women to take one important space politic, the politic –as almost all- are very sexist. Her politic way was very criticize, maybe, not only for her politic decision, but, for not be as a men. The power is identify with establish forms, practice it of the others way is many times considering synonym of weakness.

Her government not was a better I now, but I believe that she generate determinates changes, even protocol changes, from as give the welcome in a ceremony until not have a first “damo”. Always I think that the role the couple of the president is very tedious and unnecessary.
Who could be a next women president in Chile? Carolina Toha? JA. Maybe, a women president in Chile was as one mistake that confirm the ruler that the politics or the visible politics is yet only for men.

4 comments:

  1. I liked Bachelett with president.. by the character maybe..the charisma
    I don`t know that Michelle have children of different men :O jaj...
    I know her past by the dictatorship.. totally horrible!
    BAchellet today is a figure important for the politic of the world..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire Michelle Bachelet too, i think she's a very great person, not just because she's a woman, i think that as a person is great.

    She could forgive to the people who wanted to damage her during the dictatorship, i think that ennoble her, she forgive but she not forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I don't know really if she is a good person or not, I mean, I don't know her closely, but I think she always was overstimate to be president of Chile, one, for be a woman, and two, for her past on the dictatorship. This could be a positive thing as negative one.
    Also, she is very tender, so she can conqueur our hearts quickly.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is a great person, but, I don't very sure if bachelet was a great president. She had bigest moment, however, is dificult say that she is a greatest Chilean for all times.
    Regard!

    ReplyDelete