Friday 5 November 2010

.....



If I didn´t study theory and history of art I think that I would like study maybe some as sociology because when I was in the school it was a possibility (but my first option always was theory). Other career that I have thought is the pedagogy. Before, in the school my signature favorite was the language so I would have liked study pedagogy in language. But now in the university I have discovered that I like very much the history, so I would like study pedagogy in history, besides as today study pedagogy is free… ajajja but it is other matter.

Well if I think as dreaming I would have liked study music, but i´m the worst in the music!!!!! Is frustrated dreams I don´t have rhythm, but nothing. With many lucky in the school I played the flute – and with many effort -. Well, also is true that the school influence too much, so my justification could be that in my school they don´t foster my ( very very) hidden talent. I could be a great musician in this moment… or not?

I like the discipline of the musician, and in his majority they appear as persons very passionate and that is very attractive. I remember a film that I believe its name was claro-oscuro. The film was about a pianist schizophrenic (but is not the Chilean film “Fuga” with Benjamin Vicuña) and I don´t know if I don´t remember or never I have had clear if the music save of the protagonist or the music is the element that to give crazy to the protagonist. But I suppose that the passions there are a little of the both parts.

Questions:
If you don´t study your current career. What will be your profession?
What is your career dreams, and why?
What is the reason for that your current career don´t be your dreams career?

3 comments:

  1. I feel very identified with your hidden musical talent xD
    I think it's very difficult to study pedagogy. Teachers need have a strong character. Or a lot of vocation. Ideally, both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami, you can do music iof you have punk attitude. Is not necessary to be a virtous girl! The music`s art isnot theory and techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  3. .... What instrument would you like to play???????

    ReplyDelete