Friday 19 November 2010

......


This post is almost the last post, and I will talk about one blog of my classmates. My blog chosen is the clauvalentina.blogspot.com. In general I like the blogs of my classmates but if I chose the Claudia´s blog is because I believe that is very friendly, very relaxed and without many pretentions and that I think is –for one part- good. I don´t know at Claudia really but I think that the characteristic of her blog are very similar at the characteristic that she have, for that I say that her blog is without pretentions, because is only she not other things. Well, maybe it´s possible that all the blogs can have some of the people who write them, but in claudia´s blog I think that is more clear.

My prefer post where she talk about her prefer disc, the name of this blog is “luna de día”. I like it because I don´t know “mil jinetes” and neither the “futher muckers” and now, thanks to this blog I like very much, in fact I download one disc of this group. Also I like the post where she speaks about the birthday of her son, because I think that is a situation very important and of the personal affect so is cute that have was in the class´s blog.
Maybe she must to correct grammatical things in her English for that her blogs can be better and clearer, but is only practice, but in general I like the ideas that she explained in her blog.
Well I recommend the claudia´s blog

http://clauvalentina.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. I hadn't read Claudia's blog, but I think it would be interesting for how you describe it.
    Congratulations to Claudia :D

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never reed Claudia’s blog :-S
    Sound very good. I forgot these blog…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never could read some post of Claudia, but, you described it very better.
    Regards.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudia is really very relaxed and lovely...like her blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is true. Claudia's so relaxed! She always has interesting opinions, differents from those of others.

    ReplyDelete