Friday 15 October 2010

the perfect day...

if I think in my perfect day, the first thing in my mind is the sun, in a sunny day, i can´t think in a perfect day cloudy, without light... then, i think in some natural place as the beach or the mountain, one place with trees and water, i see myself first alone, but then with my family near: my sisters, my nephew, my niece, my mom and my dad. i don´t have -or i don´t remember- moments with all them

my perfect day must be in a open place or natural place, not only because i like me, Also because i would like that my nephew and my niece could play more free, i believe that with the nature near,the kids are more freedom and brave, and i would like see those characteristic in them (and in me too).

in my perfect day the get dark is with my friends: school friends, university friends and life friends, also, with music -all the music that i like me-, taste food, and conversation, many conversation in the roof terrace look at the city... everything is relaxed, everything is good... i feel so good -as in the song-
but in the night, i would like dancing with bands in live (everything in the roof terrace), dancing with different kinds of music, while, i take some drinks and smoke some cigarette or good grass.

and finally in the daybreak, sleep with the persons that i love, and wake up with sea view...






maybe some day i have a perfect day as this :)

Regards!

2 comments:

  1. Nice day camilota!
    I'll be with you in the roof terrace, dancing, and
    smoking grass. ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAMILA! you think in the carrete Jjaja.. I reading this perfect days I really want live it..
    a band in live sounds fantastic..

    ReplyDelete