Saturday 9 October 2010

PESCADO RABIOSO



i have liked very much this topic for the blog: your favourite songs, because I had that search in my mind, in my pc, in my mp3... I listen too much music in my daily life!!. so what is my favourite songs??? ufff!! I suppose that the music almost always it´s important for periods, but there is a group that always can it captivate me, in anytime: Pescado Rabioso, with -between others important musicians- the cool Luis Alberto Spinetta. I really love his songs in that moment of his musical carrer. first, because the name of group is a great image, one impossible image, and for that very suggestive, and then when you lisen to music of the group you can check it: everything is suggestive not only the name.

In Pescado Rabioso everythings is as poetry, its lyrics are sometimes as indecipherable metaphors that just can leave us with many emotions, for example there are "Starosta el idiota", "dulce tres nocturno" "serpiente viaja por la sal" ... etc. and as you can see, even the names of the songs are a little enigmatic!!!

the voices, and the lyrics of Spinetta and the musical vices with his guitar are very recognizes, he was and is, a milestone for the argentinian rock, and latin american rock. but i don´t remember when was the first time that I lisening his songs, but the first time that i hear his name was in the song "Aun sigo cantando" by "Enanitos Verdes" when they say if you remenber of the flaco Spinetta when he sang "all the leaves are of the wind" ajajajaj is a very romantic songs i don´t like very much really, but i suppose that this songs was the first link with Spinetta when i was a child so is good.
well here there are some links for that you can listen to music by Pescado Rabioso

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjJu6FSOyvM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=37HW1-H8his&feature=related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IypbrUe7-Hw

The last is a gift WITH cERATI :)

6 comments:

  1. Great! Since a few time that i don't listening this name! I have a friend and she like this group. Now, i download the songs! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pescado Rabioso" was a very good group, was very a little time, but it is a band of worship.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, Camila. I didn’t know this angry fishes. But I knew Spinetta...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I think "Pescado Rabioso" was a very good music band,and I love Spinetta (L)

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I didn't know "pescado rabioso". To Spinetta yes, but not in that band.
    Spinetta is almost timeless :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don`t know pescado rabioso... but i chek the link and i liked... but in a first instance i like by the melody.. the music..the letter .. well i need more attention

    ReplyDelete