Friday 1 October 2010

The Travel


The topic for today is about “the countries” but Is a bit difficult to thinking in only one that I would like to visit for example, because the travel is for me very important in general. I don´t knows many countries but in my mind always have been the idea of the travel, when I think in the future –that is very nebulous- I can´t see myself in this place many times more, but when I was a child I neither see myself in the university because always thought that then of my last years in the school I could travel for to the world, or for south America but of course this never happened. Well maybe that was the dreams of the many childs or not?
I believe that the travel is one necessary experience, but the real travel to living in a place not only as a touristic person, because the real travel it´s learning and for that is knowledge too.
Well we can say too that exist many forms for the travel… I think that there is internal travel too, and in my opinion is ideal that one travel in other place or country can be accompanied for one internal journey.
So I would like visit many and different parts, and can be more nomad, comeback to be a person nomadic as in the origin of the human world. But I think that for that is necessary is a person with very courageous, because can to leave everything must be difficult. But as said in a film – that don´t remember the name- “sometimes is necessary to go to the place that you love for can to find the place that you adore” (“a veces es necesario irse del lugar que quieres para encontar el que amas”). I believe that the name of the film is “the Gringuito” but i´m not sure.
Well it looks that I let go a bit the original topic, but maybe not too much….
So good travel!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. :O Nice words... You remember me to my sister.. She think how you..the part more spiritual of the trip..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "internal travel"... that is so hippie!
    I had very dreams when I was a child too, but only dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good words! I think you could tell us more about what you believe. This type of minds are missing today.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete